Service Dog Registration for Cocoa
Owner: Max Bennett
Country: United States
Registration Type: Service Dog Registration
Service Type: Cancer
Letter of Registration
- Places of Public Accommodation”means:
- a gasoline station, or garage;
- An auditorium, convention center, lecture hall, or other place of public gathering;
- A terminal, depot, or other station used for specified public transportation,
- A museum, library, gallery, or other place of public display or collection;
- A park, zoo, amusement park, or other place of recreation;
- A gymnasium, health spa, bowling alley, golf course, or other place of exercise or recreation;
- Any other establishment or place to which the public is invited.
- i—xiv inclusive which holds itself out as serving patrons of the described establishment.
If You Are A Business Owner,Landlord Or Anyone that does not understand the rights of the disabled.
ADA Information Line
To get answers to technical questions, obtain general ADA information Visit ADA Links and Resources
ADA Rights Violations: Information Regarding Filing A Complaint Can Be Filed Here
- Life with an emotional support animal
- Service Dog Battle Over VA Hospital Denial Of Access
- WHAT DOES MY SERVICE DOG DO WHEN I PASS OUT?
- WHAT AN ANXIETY ATTACK LOOKS LIKE WITH A SERVICE DOG
- Service dog stabbed to death, allegedly by owner
- Vietnam Veteran gets service dog
- Former Dallas Cowboy surprises girl with new dog after her service dog was killed
- Best Western Hotel Stripped Of Brand Name After Rejecting Boy Who Uses Service Dog
- Girl, 13, wins Supreme Court case regarding service dog
- Service Dog Receives College Diploma Alongside Owner | NBC Nightly News